To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for a Solution Advisor IT Management for the Benelux region.
Duties and responsibilities
The Solution Advisor IT Management role at SMT is a combination of presales and product management duties and responsibilities:
- Evangelize our IT Management portfolio (with Splunk at the core) internally within SMT and externally with customers and prospects.
- Drive IT Management solutions adoption with existing customers as well as new prospects.
- Establish credibility with the field organization as a subject matter expert and provide incremental value to the sales motion and customer interactions.
- Assist the SMT team in creating, growing, speeding, and winning IT Management business.
- Provide pre-sales support for the IT Management products in the SMT portfolio by giving customized presentations to (potential) customers.
- Gathering requirements from customers, sales and support and driving ongoing prioritization of our product portfolio.
- Driving product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with our consulting team.
Required qualifications and experience
- 5+ years in system / solution pre-sales or product management within large Enterprise accounts.
- Strong communicator with solid executive presentation skills.
- Excellent understanding of the IT management market, ITIL and data center operations and trends.
- Deep industry knowledge spanning traditional IT and emerging IT disciplines.
- Experience with various IT management solutions.
- A University or Bachelor degree or equivalent in a discipline related to the job.
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer’s business.
- Ability to listen and collaborate with technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow SMT team members.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French language (preferably at least two of the three).
- An exciting job with responsibility and career possibilities.
- Working in a team of subject matter experts of Splunk’s leading partner in Europe.
- Working on challenging projects for various large and international customers.
- Excellent salary and benefits, including a company car.
- SMT will invest in your education / training in the respective solutions.
- The future that we invite you to build with us is that of a specialized IT management and ambitious leading player.
SMT is an Enterprise Management Software specialist with a proven track record of serving the most demanding national and international customers. Our goal is to continuously help our customers stay in control of their increasingly complex and ever-expanding ICT infrastructures and applications, and to lower their operational costs. To achieve this aim, we offer best of breed software solutions, supported by highly skilled and motivated personnel with a detailed knowledge of the subject material and supplemented by excellent training courses and local technical support. SMT is located in Zoetermeer (NL) and in Zaventem (BE).
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com if you are interested in this job opportunity.