To strengthen our growing team, we are actively searching for a Senior Security Consultant for the Benelux region. SMT is Splunk’s leading partner in Europe. Your main focus will be to connect security knowledge and the deployment of Splunk Enterprise Security software and managed SOC services
- Drive complex deployments of software tooling & services (mainly Splunk Core and Splunk Enterprise Security and Managed SOC services based on the Argus platform of our Security partner Mnemonic) while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique challenges across a variety of use cases.
- Collaborate across the SMT organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation gathered from customer input
- To drive the adoption of our Security solutions with customers. Focus will be the deployment of Splunk Enterprise Security, but also the deployment of security maturity assessments, and proof of concept cases.
- Enable customers to solve the next incident of security related challenges on their own.
- As part of your mission to support customers, you are ready to join customer teams for short, medium and long time security related assignments.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow SMT team members.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French language (preferably at least two of the three).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in Information Technology Infrastructures & Information Security Architectures.
- DevOps experience in both Linux and Windows environments, comfortable with CLI.
- Knowledge on routers, firewalls, perimeter security concepts, switching, network architecture, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Malware, Vulnerability and Threat Management, SIEM, SOC operations and defense in depth principles.
- Data management & analysis skills.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Experience with SPLUNK software.
- The ideal candidate holds one or more of the following certifications: CISSP, GIAC*, GSE, CEH, or Active TS.
- The ideal candidate has experience with SIEM technologies and Cyber Operations with relatable implementation experience (Examples: Arcsight, Q-Radar, Envision).
- The ideal candidate should understand and have used various security audit tools (Examples: Metasploit, Nessus, OpenVAS).
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies.
- Domain expertise with IT Operations, Application Management and/or security/compliance is desirable.
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
- Be able to elaborate on ad-hoc cybersecurity problems and scenarios.
- Excellent, proven customer interaction skills.
- Awareness of the cyber landscape, including vendors.
- Experience working in or with a Security Operation Center.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An exciting job with responsibility and career possibilities.
- Working in a team of subject matter experts of Splunk’s leading partner in Europe.
- Working on challenging projects for various large and international customers.
- Excellent salary and benefits, including a company car.
- SMT will invest in your education and training in the respective solutions (i.e. Certified Splunk Architect).
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com if you are interested in this job opportunity.