To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for (Sr.) Technical Consultants in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg with a focus on the leading Big Data Management Solution Splunk for IT, Security and Business use cases. Additionally, we can also offer exiting short term projects at large customers in other European countries.
Duties and responsibilities
As a (Sr.) Technical Consultant you will:
- Drive complex deployments of our solutions while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases.
- Leverage previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of our solutions.
- Enable customers to solve the next wave of questions on their own.
- As part of your mission to support customers (medium and large accounts), you are ready to join customer teams for short, medium and long time assignments.
- You provide pre-sales support for the products in the SMT portfolio by giving presentations and live demonstrations to (potential) customers.
Required qualifications and experience
- A University or Bachelor degree or equivalent in a discipline related to the job.
- 1-5 years of experience in technical consulting or big data analytics.
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer’s business.
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface
- Working knowledge or recent experience with scripting languages (bash), application development (java, python, .NET), databases or analytical tools.
- Ability to listen en collaborate with technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow SMT team members.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French language (preferably at least two of the three).
- An exciting job with responsibility and career possibilities.
- Working in a team of subject matter experts of Splunk’s leading partner in Europe.
- Working on challenging projects for various large and international customers.
- Excellent salary and benefits, including a company car (in addition for Belgium extra-legal advantages such as group insurance and meal vouchers).
- SMT will invest in your education / training in the respective solutions (i.e. Certified Splunk Architect).
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com if you are interested in this job opportunity. Should you be interested to working with us on a freelance basis, then please don’t hesitate to contact us as well.