TOPdesk connector for Splunk
Splunk is used within IT operations and Security teams to generate incident alerts. TOPdesk is leader for Enterprise Service Management software in the Netherlands and is used to follow up on incidents. You can easily manage incoming alerts and workflows, and gain insight into configurations and assets. Splunk is the Data Analytics Platform and is able to detect incidents of IT Operations, Information Security and Business Analytics via analysis of log data. These incidents need to be submitted in the available Service Management tool for follow-up and secure the solution. TOPdesk and Splunk are complementary to each other where Splunk is the source of actionable incidents.
SMT has created a connector to link the two of them, where tickets from Splunk can be sent directly to TOPdesk. This connector forwards incidents automatically to save valuable time. This reduces the need for manually copying data between two applications, in order to eliminate errors.
The TOPdesk connector for Splunk allows for the fully automatic creation of tickets as a result of an alert or saved search in Splunk. It is built like any other Splunk add-on and can be installed via the Splunk User Interface. Installation and configuration of the app is therefore easy and takes less than an hour.
- Actionable tickets in TOPdesk, based on data, analysis, correlation and intelligence from Splunk.
- Automatic ticket generation by Splunk in TOPdesk. No more manual ticket creation!
- Splunk populates TOPdesk ticket data, no more copying and pasting!
- Assign tickets based on information from Splunk.
- Manage your operations from one place.
- Installation takes less than an hour.