Technical Consultant Belgium
Technical Consultant Belgium
Do you want to transform data into value? Do you want to work with machine data and real-time analytics for Cyber Security or IT Operations? Or does Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence make your heart tick and are you looking to add value for the business side?
We are looking for young and experienced talents to join our team of Technical Consultants!
SMT supports companies and organizations proactively in translating and transforming data into information that is valuable to the client. We provide data value solutions based on our SMT Enriched Data Analytics Platform® and our technical specialists love to submerge themselves into complex matters. With offices in Zoetermeer (NL) and Machelen (BE), we are active throughout the Benelux.
Working for SMT means working for the big data expert in the Benelux. We work with top-notch solutions such as Splunk, Cribl and Weaviate. SMT is the Splunk Elite partner in the Benelux and only certified training partner in Europe.
Our projects are challenging and we work for large and international organizations with complex environments. You have a job with responsibility and opportunities to grow. We encourage you to take on courses in the field of your expertise, get certificates and invest in your future.
About the job
As a Technical Consultant at SMT you will work for multiple customers. Often you work independently on the customer’s site, but your colleagues are always available for support. You get to work on different problems with a different group of people where they rely on your expertise.
It is a technical hands-on job where you onboard, enrich and model data, you build alerts, thresholds and dashboards, you troubleshoot technical problems.
As technical consultant you will be involved in:
- Setting up the data processing platform
- Onboarding data into the platform
- Get value of the data (insights, KPIs, dashboards etc.)
- Day to day management of the platform
What we are looking for
We are looking for Big Data enthusiasts to strengthen the team of Technical Consultants. Do you recognize yourself?
Either you have a strong background in IT infrastructure as a system engineer or network manager.
Or you have gained experience in the world of data warehouse and Business Analytics.
Or you are a software developer and want to transition your career towards data analytics.
- You have knowledge of data ingestion pipeline and dashboarding, ideally in the domains of cybersecurity or IT operations.
- You know all about Scripting, Linux & Windows environments.
- You have knowledge of SQL and Python.
- You have worked previously with logging tools like Splunk, Elastic or QRadar, and have data modelling skills.
What SMT has to offer you
SMT offers an inspiring, professional and personal working environment in a team with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A permanent contract and matching salary
- Work on challenging projects for large organizations
- Follow specific training courses and get certified to invest in your personal development
- Get all necessary training and certifications for the software in our portfolio.
- Laptop and phone; choose your own device, for personal use as well.
- 26 days off
- Excellent pension plan and a complementary disability insurance.
Are you up to the challenge? Call us at +31 (0)88 0184100 or mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our application procedure we might check your publicly available information on the internet, such as your social media accounts on LinkedIn and Facebook. By sending your application you agree with this.